Take your time and cruise aboard Starlight, a cirumnavigation capable expedition yacht with a touch of comfort. 7 days cruising further than the inshore island groups of Milne Bay allowing us to go places, only remote cruising yachts get to.
- Explore more remote islands, reefs and anchorages
- Snorkel, swim and fish incredibly diverse fringing and offshore reefs
- Visit uninhabited, remote tropical islands
- Share time with tiny remote communities and families living isolated subsistence lives
True extended expeditionary sailing in the remotest parts of the Papua New Guinea Milne Bay and Louissiade Archipelago on the regions most comfortable sailing yacht.
- Our added time of 13 days means we can reach further. Sometimes as far as the Louissiade Archiplego
- Sail by day between truly remote frontier tropical island anchorages, sand cays and reef systems
- Relax by night in remote and secluded tropical island anchorages
- Fish and snorkel some of the most spectacular, unvisited and untouched reef systems literally teeming with marine life
- Visit some of the worlds most remote island families living subsistence lives from what they gather from the oceans and grow on small tropical islands
3 Perfect days and 2 gorgeous nights sailing the secluded bays and anchorages of the inner Milne Bay Islands Group.
- Sail from one stunning anchorage to the next each day. You can help sail Starlight, or just relax and enjoy the ride
- At night we anchor in secluded bays and behind sheltered islands and wander ashore to meet the locals
- You can swim and snorkel right off the boat in many places. In other places, we'll use the yachts tender to access stunning reefs
- Enjoy some serious fishing straight off the yacht and we'll often share our catches with locals on the islands we visit.