Using Nuakata and Leilei Gana Islands as our base and accommodation, we'll hit the inshore and offshore reefs around the edge of the inner Milne Bay region. Here we'll find ourselves among some serious pelaegic fish and you'll need quality, heavy gear to fish here successfully.
- Stay at both Nuakata and Leilei Gana Islands
- Live absolute beach front with fishing, snorkelling and spear fishing right off the beach in front of your accommodation
- Target the serious offshore pelaegics like Spanish Mackeral, Wahoo, Yellow Fin Tuna, Dog Tooth Tuna and a world of large reef species.
- Relax by the fire at night and tell stories with the local host families
- Share your catch daily with remote and isoloated family communites we pass during our days fishing
- Visit uninhabited islands, relax on the beaches, enjoy the simple pleasure of a shady coconut tree
The perfect blend of island and beach exploring and absolute beachfront bungalow accommodation.
- Use the dedicated Wild PNG Banana Boat to explore the nearby reefs and islands
- By night, sleep ashore in traditional island bungalow accommodation
- Relax around the evening fire
- Includes all meals and accommodation